Important information for the preparation of your final paper:
The Future Security proceedings will be published by Springer in the CCIS series. Springer has tight rules for the publication of proceedings in order to ensure a high scientific standard.
Submissions not meeting the standards will not be published, neither in the printed proceedings nor in the online proceedings.
The deadlines given are hard deadlines.
- You have to submit the form »Consent to Publish«, (available here and at http://www.springer.com/series/7899)
- You have to submit a final pdf of the paper, AND
- You have to submit the source file(s) of the document:
* LATEX files with all associated style files, special fonts and eps or bib files, OR
* Word or rtf-files.
The submission is done via EDAS.
It has to be clear who the corresponding author is.
See the »For authors« / »Author & Editor Guidelines«-section on www.springer.com/lncs for additional information!
The information you’ll find there is valid for CCIS publications as well.
- The printed version of the proceedings contains only black-and-white figures. Make sure that your figures are legible in black-and-white.
- After the production process of the proceedings has started, no changes are possible any more.
- Springer will send a final pdf version to the (contact-)author (by e-mail with pdf-attachment) and ask you to check your paper. Please make sure that you or someone being able to act on your behalf has access to your email.
- Remark for the online version: If your paper contains your e-mail address it will also appear in the metadata of the online version.